Frequently Asked Questions
The webcam model basics
Creating your new account
Enticelive and ImLive
The loose ends
The webcam model basics
- What is a webcam model?
- A webcam model is an online entertainer. A webcam model's job is to entertain guests by chatting and performing live on webcam.
- What do I have to do?
- This is up to each individual model. You set your own limits. You can simply chat with the guest, perform a sexy striptease or a hardcore sex show complete with toys.
- Do I have to get naked?
- Our group of models perform adult webcam shows. This does require full nudity. You do, however, set the rules as to what you will and will not do while performing on cam.
- I wouldn’t call myself a supermodel. Is that OK?
- Yes of course! Everyone has their own unique look and personality. Customers have their own idea of what they are looking for, so the best thing to do is be confident with who you are.
- Does it cost me anything?
- No. All you need to do is create an account. You are never required to pay to be a model.
- Do I need experience?
- Nope. New models are always welcome!
- I’m not from the United States. Can I still sign up?
- Currently we are accepting new models located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
- How old do I need to be?
- 18 years of age.
- How much can I make?
- The amount you earn depends on the rate per minute you charge, how many customers view you, and how many hours you work each week. The average model working with us earns about $500 - $2,000 per week, but many make more.
- Do I have set hours? Is there a minimum amount of hours I must work?
- You set your own schedule. You are not required to work a minimum amount each week. The most successful models DO work 6+ hours per day and make a schedule for themselves. This helps keep you on track to hit your earnings goals. remember, the more hours you work, the more your earnings will be.
- Am I considered an employee?
- Models are Independent Contractors. You will not receive a W-2, instead you will receive a 1099 at the end of the year for tax purposes.
- I have a Mac, will that work?
- Yep. Our platform supports the Mac.
- Can I work on multiple sites?
- As an independent contractor you may work when or where ever you would like. We have found that consistently working with one site can build fan bases quicker, increase your ratings quicker and result in higher earnings as well.
- Can I block my home town from viewing me?
- Yes, you can block up to three locations from viewing you. For these three locations selected your profile will be removed from the site.
Creating your new account
- So how do I signup?
- Simply click the 'Create An Account' button found at the top right of this page.
- Once I create my Enticelive account what happens?
- After you have submitted your Enticelive model account we will review it for approval. This process can take up to 1 business day but is usually much sooner. When you're approved we will send you an email and you can continue completing your registration. This includes verifying your age and completing your host profile. We will then create your new ImLive account and you're ready to begin performing for guests.
- Who do I contact if I have problems signing up?
- We’re here to help you every step of the way. You can contact us anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with your application or have questions.
- How long does the approval process take?
- Your application can take up to 1 business day to be approved however it is usually much sooner. Most new models can be performing and earning money within 24 hours of submitting their application.
- Does Enticelive pay me? Or ImLive?
- Enticelive processes all of your payments.
- What methods of payment does Enticelive offer?
- We offer payments via direct deposit (daily, weekly or twice a month) and check (weekly or twice a month).
- If I choose to be paid by check, what company name is listed?
- Nothing Ventures Inc.
- When are daily direct deposit payments processed?
- Daily direct deposit payments are processed every day by 2pm Pacific for the previous period sales. For example Monday’s daily deposit would include earnings generated Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday’s daily deposit would be for earnings generated on Monday.
- When are weekly direct deposit payments processed?
- Weekly direct deposit payments are processed every Monday by 2pm Pacific for the previous week’s (Monday - Sunday) earnings.
- When are check payments processed?
- Weekly check payments are processed every Monday for the previous week's (Monday - Sunday) earnings.
- How long does it take to receive my payment?
- Depending on your bank most direct deposit payments are deposited into your bank the following business day morning. For example a deposit sent on Monday will be in your bank account by Tuesday morning.
Checks are sent out of Las Vegas and can take up to 5 days to be delivered depending on your location.
- Is there any payment hold?
- No. For example, if you choose to receive daily pay via direct deposit, Monday’s earnings will be processed and sent the next day (Tuesday).
- Will I ever receive a charge back deduction?
- No, If a guest ever performs a charge back with their credit card company you will still be paid like clock work. You've done your job and performed for the guest. If you have a high number of guest initiated charge backs we will work with you on an individual basis to correct the problem.
- Is there a minimum payment amount?
- The minimum payment amount for direct deposit is $25. The minimum payment amount for check is $50. If you do not reach the minimum payment amount your earnings will be rolled over to the next pay period for payment.
- What do I need to do to receive payment?
- Once you have completed your registration you can update your payment information within your Enticelive account. This includes your full name, address, social security number, preferred payment method and banking information (if you selected direct deposit).
It is very important to update this information immediately to insure you do not have any delay in payments. It takes 3 business days to set up your direct deposit information with our bank (Wells Fargo).
- I have set my preferred payment method to direct deposit but want to be paid before the initial 7 business day set up period. What can I do?
- We are happy to process your initial payment as a check during this period and then switch back to direct deposit once it has been set up with our bank. Just let your personal model representative know and she will take care of it for you.
- Can I change my payment method in the future?
- Yes, you can change your payment method at anytime.
- Do I have to pay taxes?
- Yes, however models are Independent Contractors. You will not receive a W-2, instead you will receive a 1099 at the end of the year for tax purposes. You are responsible for paying any taxes owed. If you have additional questions regarding taxes we’re happy to help.
- When are the end of pay period payments processed?
- We also process payments (direct deposit and check) the first business day after a pay period ends. Our pay periods run the 1st - 15th and the 16th - end of the month.
Enticelive and ImLive
- Why should I become a webcam model with Enticelive?
- We’re glad you asked. The simple answer is because we know how to make webcam models more money. Since 2004 we’ve sent over 300,000 new paying guests to models, through social media alone. We offer daily payments, zero deductions and have partnered with the best webcam company in the industry to provide our models the ultimate network and best opportunity to succeed.
- Where is Enticelive located?
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
- How long has Enticelive been working with models?
- We’ve been working with ImLive.com and making models more money since 2004.
- What main cam site does Enticelive work with?
- We have partnered with the ImLive.com webcam network. One of the largest webcam companies in the world.
- How long has ImLive.com been around?
- ImLive first opened their doors in 2002. During the past 12 years they’ve won numerous industry awards and model accolades.
- How many members does the ImLive network have?
- The ImLive.com network boasts over 7,000 individual webcam sites and over 60 million members.
- Why should I join Enticelive and not just signup directly with ImLive?
- Because we take the best of ImLive and add even more benefits, specifically targeted towards webcam models based in the United States. These benefits include daily pay via direct deposit, luxury prizes, no earning deductions, new guests sent directly to your room and US based model support. All without any fees or cost to you.
- Does Enticelive charge me a fee or take a percentage of my earnings?
- No! We do NOT take any of your earnings. ImLive compensates us separately, we never charge a fee.
- How do I make money?
- Models can earn money a few ways.
- Performing live webcam sessions. Customers may pay per minute, or you can offer them a 30 or 60 minute session at a discounted rate.
- Offering recorded shows or videos for customers to view when you are not available at a per minute rate.
- By referring new guests to ImLive.com
- By referring new models to Enticelive.
- What initial per minute rate can I charge?
- All new hosts must charge .98 for their first 90 minutes on cam. Everyone knows that starting a new venture means that you may not be at your best yet as you're still learning the ropes. By the end of the initial 90 minutes you've got a good feel for the job and your per minute rate will automatically increase.
- After the first 90 minutes what rate can I charge?
- Rates can be anywhere from 1.98 credits/minute up to 5.80 credits/minute. The per minute rate you are allowed to charge is based on user ratings, so it's best to keep those customers happy! 0-2 stars allow you to offer 1.98 Credits per minute, 3 stars allow you to offer 2.8 Credits per minute, 4 stars allow you to offer 3.8 Credits per minute, and 5 stars allow you to offer 5.8 Credits per minute.
- What percentage of guest spending do I earn?
- You earn 30-100% of money spent by guests in your room.
- How do I attract guests to my room?
- ImLive offers an amazing set of model tools that helps you generate, and keep, regular paying guests. These include promotional videos, fan clubs, discount codes and more.
- Does Enticelive help me attract guests?
- YES. It’s what we do best. We’ll work with you to create promotional sites and social media accounts that drive new paying guests directly to you.
- What times of day should I work?
- Your work schedule is completely up to you. If you go to school during the day, work in the evening. If you are home during the day, work then. ImLive has a steady flow of customers at all times - so you can work whenever you feel the urge!
- Do I have to do whatever the guest asks?
- NO - When filling out your model profile, you will be able to choose what you will and will NOT do. You can always update your profile to reflect new things you are trying, or things you have decided are not for you.
- Can I perform with a partner?
- After you have created your own model account, you may create an additional "couples" model account. Simply let us know if you'd like to set one up and we will get it started for you.
- Do you offer technical support?
- Yes. You can contact ImLive’s excellent technical support team 24/7. They can help you with most any tech problem related to the site or your webcam setup.
The loose ends
- Can I refer new models to Enticelive?
- Of course! You can earn up to $200 for every new webcam model you refer.
- What if I need additional help?
- We understand that you’ll probably have a lot more questions once you get going. You can always send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help. Once your application has been approved you’ll find your personal model representatives contact information on the first page of the registration process.